Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Painting days...



While I'm here in Florida, and away from my usual studio in KY, I sometimes have to "make" myself paint. Now don't get me wrong...I love painting but I'm in much smaller quarters here and the sun beckons me to ride my bike, go for jogs, or layout almost every day!!!! (For those of you up north...yes, I can imagine your eyes are rolling.) On top of that, I can't leave my workstation/paint/paintings set-up. It can be difficult to drag everything out, then put everything up, verses having a couple easels and full length tables set up and ready to go at all times. Believe it or not...that's the bigger problem than all this beautiful weather. I miss my studio. I did however have a great painting session a day or so ago. Can't wait to share those with all of you!


For this or other paintings I have up for sale this week on ebay, just click on the link at the above right.

5 comments:

  1. Kimberly,
    Glad you're enjoying your stay in Florida. I can understand why it's hard to concentrate on work down here.
    Love the reflections and depth of this painting. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your reflections and bright sky. Beautiful painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're expecting snow here in NY !!! So yes, my eyes are rolling!! LOL Take advantage of the wonderful weather there, Kim... This painting is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete