Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Watercolor work in progress...

 
Here's a few work in progress shots using the masking fluid. 
 

I use Sennelier watercolors
on the advice of a professor.  LOVE them!
 

After removing the masking.
 

Finished...or pretty much finished painting.  Below is a photo of the setup.  This table ends up in a lot of my still life paintings.  It was my grandmothers and I loving using it in paintings. 
 
 
For other paintings I have up for auction on ebay, just click on the link at the above right.

F





4 comments:

  1. Love the pears, that's what I'm painting right now too. These look beautiful and in water color too, great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Une très jolie composition que ce merveilleux trio de pomme-poires...
    Comme des enfants, lorsqu'ils sont trois, deux jouent ensemble et le troisième est esseulé...
    Dans votre peinture, j'aime cette poire séductrice avec la pomme et cette poire à l'écart qui leur tourne le dos...
    Une jolie mise en scène. Belle aquarelle.

    Gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The end result is absolutely beautiful, Kimberly!!! Wonderful work progression...thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete