Monday, September 16, 2013

I'm baaaaccckk...!!!

So, do you think there will be a Grand Canyon painting in my future!!???  I wish I had the time and money to stay onsite and paint right there.  The colors there are just amazing.  We hiked down to the Colorado river, then the next day back up.  7 miles down, 10 miles up.  The trails were beautiful even though at times we ran into some rain. 


For this or other little paintings I have up for auction ebay, just click on the link at the above right.  

6 comments:

  1. Kimberly, Don't you just love the Grand Canyon? One of my favorite places on the planet!

    I must say I am in love with your horse portrait and your hollyhock...yes, I mean that.... BOTH OF THEM! Cannot wait to see the finish on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got back from visiting the Grand Canyon last night and it was breathtaking! It is definitely God's Country!
    I hiked only 3 miles down the canyon and thought I was going to die ..LOL... I couldn't walk the next day! But worth every step. Maybe we passed each other on that trail down!! it looks so familiar!.. We also travelled another 200 miles to the Sky Walk on the North Rim.. Gorgeous views.Like Carol said...one of my favorite places on the planet as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first! I forgot to comment on your painting, Kimberly!!! Beautifully painted! Love the greens and gorgeous sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, Love the Grand Canyon pictures, waiting to see painting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you will be able to resist painting the Grand Canyon! I saw it as a child, and it created a permanent imprint on my brain. I look forward to seeing what you post :)

    ReplyDelete