Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer is flying by!

It's hard for me to believe that it's mid-July already!  I've been trying to get more organized not only here in the studio, but with my taxes, filing, all things related to my business.  (Thanks Christine by the way!!)  It's going well, but is a much slower process than I thought.  I always thought of myself as being more organized than the average artist, because of my business background.  I guess my "creative filing" isn't really the best thing! 


For this or other paintings I have up for sale this week on ebay, just click on the link at the above right. 

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous painting, Kimberly!! Love the pink tones in the clouds!! Perfectly painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breath-taking! Those shades of pink in the clouds - WOW!
    I have a question about your previous post with the photo of Carter's Caves - could you please tell me where this is located? Love places like this, like the Natural Bridge in Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carter caves is in Olive Hill, KY. Kentucky is big cave country, but this is a state park so anyone can go see the natural arches and take the cave tours. They've closed the caves that were not guided because of the white-nose syndrome that's effecting the bats.

      Delete
  3. Love those pink, fluffy clouds. I can smell the salt air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT paintings! Love those summer scenes from the beach. Yes, where is time going... crazy fast.

    ReplyDelete