Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More Hiking....

We went to Carter Caves this week.  In addition to the caves, there are several natural arches in the park.  It was just beautiful, though my camera didn't do it justice.  This is Smoky Bridge.  You can see the size of it by checking out the steps to the bottom.  It's a beautiful area and we had a great time.  (I didn't drop any water bottles anywhere this time too!!!)
For this or other paintings I have up for auction this week on ebay, just click on the link at the above right. 

3 comments:

  1. Je suis toujours très admirative de vos cieux... et ce dernier ne déroge pas à la règle !...
    Quelle belle balade vous avez dû faire. Merci pour la photo.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just loving painting those skies! I'm in love with clouds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your ocean scenes, but the abstract quality of this one really caught my eye, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete