Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Favorite Plein Air Sites On The Farm...

I've been crazy busy the last couple of weeks doing lots of painting and re-organizing before the fall.  I'm always talking about the farm where I do a lot of my outdoor work so I thought I would share a few photos from there.  One of these days I'm going to take a photo of my set up while I'm outside, but never seem to have my camera with me when I do.  (It's just something else to carry!!)  Anyway, some of you may recognize these sites.  I snapped a few with my phone one day while out there. 


The camera doesn't capture the distant hills and there are about 150 acres for me to tromp around.  It's a beautiful place and very inspiring.  I hope all of you are having a great week!!


For paintings I have available for sale on ebay, just click on the link at the above right. 

3 comments:

  1. These photos are SO beautiful, Kimberly. I hope to see them on canvas someday.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your pictures, Kimberly. I think they all are 'paintings waiting to happen', especially the last one with the foreground of Queen Anne's lace. Can't wait to see what you do with these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, Kimberly! I see why you are so inspired. I love Kentucky and Tennessee hills!!!

    ReplyDelete