Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Painting what you love....

I've always heard you should paint what you enjoy the most.  I love the solitude of nature so it's easy for me to spend the morning or afternoon by myself painting.  I also love my Kentucky, so being outside here (even in the heat) is a treat for me.  When I was a kid, I used to love just watching clouds change shape in the sky and clouds are still one of my favorite things. 

For this or other paintings I have for sale on ebay, just click on the link at the above right. 

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to visit Kentucky, Kimberly..after seeing this painting I really need to go...beautifully painted!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Ky. It's very diverse. We have plains areas in the western part and appalachian foothills in the Eastern part along with all the caves in the middle! Where I live we have lots of water that's carved beautiful hilly valleys.

    ReplyDelete