Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Daily Painting

I'm painting nearly every day. Most weeks, between the line I sell on ebay or the paintings that I'm working on for the classes I teach, I've cranked out between 6 and 10 paintings. In addition, now that I'm back in school (hopefully this time to finish), I'm drawing and learning Creative Suite5. At the end of each day it seems like I've got paint under my nails, charcoal on my face, and liquin in my hair!! It's who I am though and I've never been happier. I treat each aspect of my work as several part time jobs ... that add up to full time hours. My work is definitely changing & evolving. I can't wait to see where it goes.

Forest Clearing
5 x 7 inches
Oil on Canvas Board

For this or other paintings available for purchase, go to Ebay and search for: Vanlandingham Original

No comments:

Post a Comment