Thursday, October 14, 2010

Where has the time gone??


Well...this photo is where. No, that's not me and my twin sister. I don't have any sisters. That's one of my media class assignments for my classes this semester. The assignment was to "clone" yourself using photoshop. I spent hours and couldn't get it to work. I had visions of failing a class that the only reason I'm taking is because it was required as a fine art major. Finally after trying, and reading and downloading, one of my fellow students gave me a quick tip...one that wasn't in the required reading...and it worked like a charm. It was almost as simple as "cut & paste".

I'm not computer savvy. In fact, if you're working at an online helpdesk...you probably hate getting people like me to call. This computer stuff is like learning a new language to me. One that I don't care if I ever have to use again. That being said, I know this will help me. I'll probably appreciate it more once I'm not so stressed with the deadlines.

(Chuckle) If there were two of me...I would hope my other half would be a little more "electronically savvy".

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool. I wish I knew more stuff. Thanks for commenting on my Tractor.. I could not find you email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, if only I could clone myself in real life... :)

    ReplyDelete