Saturday, October 30, 2010

Autumn


Well, the fall colors are in full swing all over the country. Here, because of the drought, we didn't have our usual fiery colored hillsides. It's still been pretty none the less.

Much of my time recently has been working on school projects and trying to keep up with my daily painting. I also help my boyfriend bring cars back (he has a small car lot) from different parts of the country. When I'm alone in the car on the road, much of my time is spent looking at the countryside, envisioning how I would paint it. It's the artist in me no doubt, but I can't help but to look for the purple in the trees.

Autumns Colors

5 x 7 Oil on board
Scheduled for Sale on Ebay 11/1/2010

5 comments:

  1. This is very nice and pretty. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a really nice blog. I love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fall colors. The trees really pop against the blue of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I really enjoy the photos on your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete