Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Daily Painting


It's funny how some days I have to force myself to get out the oils and get to work. Other days, I just can't wait. Today was one of those days. I've been doing mostly fall foliage from here at the farm. I did throw in a beach scene though. Maybe I'm so into painting today because I have homework to do!! My "Line & Form" class is strictly charcoal. I'm not really into black & white so I sometimes get to "craving" color after working on my school projects. OR...it could be that I just want to get out of working on my homework. After all, I like working on what I want to work on!!!!

The Back Pasture
Available for Sale on Ebay after 11/3/2010
5 x 7 inches, Oil on Board
Click on the link at the upper right to check out my work that's for sale this week.

6 comments:

  1. Love your landscapes! I am not really into black and white or even monochrome myself, but have found I needed to work that way on occasion. I actually liked the finished work better than I thought I would but like you...I CRAVE color...(-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your landscape. I also thought it was a very interesting choice of adding some flowers to the bottom right side of the canvas. It worked well and added a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work. I ran across a post at the EBSQ forums for blog swaps. Hope you come and visit mine too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! There are always common wildflowers growing in the hay pastures around here. I have no idea what they're called, but you can always see little flashes of color popping up here and there.

    ReplyDelete