Thursday, November 18, 2010

This Week...


Well, I got my worst grade ever in my Analysis of Form class this week. I had it coming though. Not enough time put into my assignment and my professor knew it. That seems to be the theme this week....not enough time. I have some commission work due before Christmas, 2 painting classes I teach to plan for, and the general holiday stuff looming over my head like a dark cloud waiting to burst. Oh well...situation normal I guess!! At least our EBSQ site is working better since the upgrade and I was able to upload my new paintings for ebay. (That was number 153 on my list of things to do this week! Ha!)

For this or other paintings available on Ebay, click on the link at the above right.
Summer Pasture
4 x 4 inches, Oil on Canvas Board
Available after 11/25/2010

3 comments: