Thursday, September 22, 2011

Terrible news...




A good friend of mine died this week. Bobby Martin. He and his wife have been very good friends of mine for too many years to count. It was sudden to say the least. He's only like 41 years old and had symptoms of a heart attack. They've done an autopsy, but still can't find out why it happened. We'll know more in the weeks to come when lab work is complete. I just can't believe it! I've heard of and prayed for other families who have had something like this happen...you never think it will be you. Please send your hugs and prayers to his family and those of us who were lucky enough to call him friend.

8 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your friend. Sending prayers and condolences. Be comforted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, I am so sorry to hear about your close friend. It is always hard to lose someone close, but extra hard when they are so young. Prayers and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss. Our family has recently loss a dear one too. Blessings to you and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, I'm so so sorry to hear about your friend. That is terrible news especially when they are so young! My prayers are with you and this family...sending lots of hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your loss! It must have been his time, but it's never easy... Prayers sent your way and to his family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I dreaded the funeral, but I feel a bit better now. I guess crying and laughing together helps a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so sorry to hear this! my thoughts are with you and his family

    ReplyDelete