Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cars....




Well, I found out officially that my little car has developed an oil leak. It started out about a month ago...just a small drop on the concrete. The drop has gotten larger, which means the leak is getting worse. I love my car. It's a 2002 Miata and is probably the first car I ever bought and picked out on my own (with no husbands, or Dads, or anyone telling me what I should buy). Is my car practical? Nope. Can I haul lots of art supplies in it? Nope. In fact, I have to put the top down to get large canvas in the front seat. Will I be upset when I have to let this car go eventually? Yep! I'm hoping my little oil leak won't be too expensive to fix and is nothing serious.




For this or other paintings I have available for sale this week on ebay, click on the link at the above right.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly,

    This is beautiful! Love the softness yet it is a strong painting with confident strokes. I need your email address to send you the digital file for the bookmarks... my email is: patricia (at) weedsandwildflowersdesign (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beauty. Love all the drama in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Kim! Your skies are always powerful. I hope your oil leak is fixed..I have a Toyota Rav4 and love it so I understand how you feel.

    ReplyDelete