Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Paying attention to business...


Well, I got a good lesson yesterday from a friend of mine regarding my business records. I guess my "animal, vegetable, mineral" system isn't really the best way to run things. At least I keep all of my receipts in one shoebox! LOL! Ok, so what am I trying to say? If you need help with something, it's best to just ask and get it! I had no idea what kind of records I needed to keep and I've probably been losing tax money over the last several years. Needless to say, I'll be doing things a bit different now. Ironically, none of it's that hard, I just had no idea where to start.

For this or other paintings I have up for auction on ebay this week, just click on the link at the above right.

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Kimberly! The reflections of the sky in the water is gorgeous!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Lots of fishermen right on the beach sometimes.

    ReplyDelete