Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Finals Finished!!


Well, I'm finished with school for another semester.  Two exams, two drawings, and one final 4 page essay turned in this week.  I'm so glad it's over!!  Anyway, I've posted one of my figure drawings I turned in for part of my final.  They tell me if you can draw the figure, you can draw anything.  I believe them.  Hard and challenging class, but I learned so much!  I can't believe I can get the figure on paper!  I must be crazy, but I signed up for a figure painting class next semester.  I guess I had better take it now, while this stuff is still fresh in my mind. 


For this or other paintings I have available for sale on ebay, just click on the link at the above right.

8 comments:

  1. Je suis très heureuse de découvrir de merveilleux dessin et cette peinture remplie de sérénité...
    Je vous félicite pour ces heures de classe...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation and your figure sketch is awesome! Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! WOW! I hope you take that class, Kim! This is so beautifully painted...not easy to do..wonderful shading....and now you can enjoy the summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one with that gorgeous pink cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are amazing! You should feel very accomplished! The clouds are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great figure sketch and I love your painting, too! Have a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great figure you've done!! So happy for you, I just started classes! I'm 5 weeks in now!

    ReplyDelete