Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My week has been so crazy!  First, my dog got sick, so that meant I wasn't getting much sleep at night, I'm also trying to get ready for finals at school, and I've been prepping new paintings for my classes I teach.  I've done no marketing, I'm behind on some paintings I started for some events later in the year, and my house is a mess.  So what am I going to do about it?  I'm going to the art museum.  There's a Monet exhibit there right now and I can't wait to see his paintings live and in person.  I'll get caught up here eventually...but the Monet exhibit is only here for a short time! 



For this or other paintings I have available for sale on ebay, just click on the link at the above right.

5 comments:

  1. good choice..when in doubt..go see art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, Your seaside paintings and the cloud works are just wonderful. Good decision to go t the museum. The house can wait. Hope your dog is doing better. I have a sick horse so I know how it is sometimes. You worry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I agree with Ruth. I hope your doggie is doing better. I love this painting, it evokes a beautiful calming feeling. Good luck with your finals and your class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The exhibit was great! Glad I went. I'll get caught up soon right! Ruth, my dog is finally doing better! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Carol & yes, my little Chassie is much better now!

    ReplyDelete