Thursday, February 18, 2016

My first painting on Daily Paintworks....

Well, I just joined Daily Paintworks and I'll be listing a few of my small paintings there and selling them from my ETSY page.  I honestly don't know what I'm doing yet, but hope to spend some time over the next couple of weeks figuring it out.
One thing I've learned as an artist in this day and age, is to use social media as much as you can.  I really wish I had gotten more involved years ago instead of doing only the bare minimum.  Honestly, I dislike working on the computer, but I have to admit, my time spent there usually pays off.  
Happy Painting!

Horsehair Pottery & Feathers
5 x 7 inches, oil on canvas board
$49.00

 


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece Kim!!! Social media is definitely the way to go....the best of luck with selling your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, is that how Daily paintwork works? You link to your own shop to sell the art?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it both ways. You can link to your own site, or you can use theirs.

      Delete
  3. You can do it both ways. You can link to your own site, or you can use theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little painting, I especially like the feathers excellent! A great site to put your paintings on is 'Artfinder' costs nothing to set up and post on, only pay commission on sold paintings.

    ReplyDelete