Monday, December 20, 2010

Looking forward to Florida....


I can't wait to get my toes in warm sand. That being said, I am so behind as far as getting ready to go!! I love talking about going south for a while, but hate packing for it. I'll no doubt come home with some new paintings started, tons of photo refs for future work, and another semester under my belt. I'm getting fired up just talking about it....not enough to start packing though!! Ha!

For this or other paintings I have for sale on Ebay, click on the link at the above right.
Red Marsh Grass
4 x 4 inches, Oil on canvas board
Available for sale on ebay after 10/21/2010

7 comments:

  1. J'aimerais bien fouler le sable chaud avec vous... Ici il fait froid et je n'aime pas trop ça...
    J'ai hâte de voir vos nouvelles créations. Bises

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesnt like the cold! Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in the warm sunshine and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Merry Christmas to you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 'stuck' in the cold this winter. I guess I'm used to it after all these years.
    Enjoy the sun and the warmth! Have a great Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful warm colors. I love the strong strokes.

    ReplyDelete