Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Choosing paints



Many of you ask me what my favorite brand of oil paint is. Mostly I use Gamblin oils. I love, love, LOVE the creamy consistency, they are high quality, and they are so affordable. Do I have other brands in my oil box. You bet. Will I try other brands. Absolutely. I'm thinking of adding Vasari to my palette this year as a matter of fact.


For this or other paintings I have up for auction on ebay this week, just click on the link at the above right.

4 comments:

  1. See you are still actively painting away Kim. Have not checked on you for a while. You are doing great work.
    Love your back ground.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have started a new blog of What You Missed by not Being in Dubois Today. Hope you will check it out at your leisure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beach color and fluffy clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting, Kim!! Excellent work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I'll check it out Gary!

    ReplyDelete