Saturday, January 7, 2012

Update on Skye









Some of you may know that we have reduced our herd over the years. One of our little guy's (not so little anymore), now named Skye, is doing great with his new momma. She's been keeping me posted on his progress and here's a couple of photos of him. He's doing great! I also got the good news that Skye's new momma Amy is going to be a momma herself! She's having a girl! I told her we need more little cowgirls in this world!!! Congratulations Amy!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly, It was good to hear from you. The second photo is so very interesting, with the sun rising over the barn. I could not help but wonder how it would do as a painting.

    Enjoy Florida, what part of the state are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in Naples. Love it here. Amy took the photos of Skye. She's been so good about keeping in touch with me over his progress. I cried when he left, but I'm so happy about where he's at now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My granddaughters name is Skye!! Maybe this is why I love your photos so much!! The second one is awesome with that gorgeous rays running through it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Kimberly, that is very cool light! Have you thought about painting it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love this post.
    It warms my heart and I wish we lived closer in our Northern homes so that I could visit the herd.

    ReplyDelete