Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello 2012 !!!!!



Well, we're here in Sunny (but a bit chilly today) Florida! I'm so excited about painting down here the next few months and I'm already loving the weather! I ended up breaking my phone yesterday on my second run (more like jog for me!) of the year. Funny, I don't mind running when I first get down here. I'm so excited about the warm air, its fun to exercise!!!

This is another little still life from December 2011. I did this one from a photo. It was harder than I thought it would be because I usually have a photo and the actual still life right in front of me. It presents a challenge when you only work from pictures.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! I can't tell you struggled at all, looks so incredibly beautiful. Love the way you cropped it. Send the warm weather to Tennessee. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I LOVE all of your paintings! :) Happy New Year, and may 2012 be a great, creative year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a happy New Year to you as well!! Enjoy your time in Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have those lemons glowing. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this still life Kimberly!..love the way the light hits the bowl and lemons!! and of course, I'm jealous...I need the warm weather here in NY ! Enjoy Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely still life, Kimberly! Hope you enjoy the time down here...we are having great weather lately (grin)!!
    Happy 2012 to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! You have such a wide range of talent. I like your still life paintings best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful glow! Happy New Year, Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cropping on this, Kimberly - but most of all, I love the light!

    ReplyDelete