Friday, February 4, 2011

Lovely day...


I had a very "lovely" day today. I didn't do anything special. Mainly I just got things done. I completed a couple of paintings, finished homework, ran errands, and ended the day with a nice bike ride and some chit chat with the neighbors. Sometimes it's nice to just do ordinary stuff without any pressure.

For this or other paintings I have for sale on ebay, click on the link at the above right.
Tidal Pool
5 x 7 inches, Oil on board
Available for sale on ebay after 2/5/2011

8 comments:

  1. You have such a wonderful style Kimberly. I absolutely love this painting! The sky is amazing as well as the reflection in the water..Beautiful!! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly! Thanks for taking the time to stop by Brush and Baren earlier this week and leave a comment so I'd know where to find YOU! I, too, very much like your approach to landscape... I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's definitely a "something" in the quality of your marks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aime le calme qui règne sur cette peinture similaire je pense à l'agréable journée qui s'est écoulée pour vous... J'aurais bien fait une petite balade à vélo avec vous...
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your reflected water and sky, Kimberly. Beautiful landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. I LOVE this painting too! I working on some larger versions with this feel. They are pretty minimal for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The way the sky and water come together is outstanding! It was great opening up to the larger version and seeing the gorgeous brushwork.

    ReplyDelete