Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Writing...


I love to read. But...I hate to write. Sounds a bit odd, since I write several days a week here at the blog. I guess what I should really say is I hate to take "writing classes". I'm on my last one this semester (as per my degree requirement). I love posting here at the blog though. No grammar corrections. No defined subject. I can even use "Kimmy" words like "thingy", "oxymoronish", and "funkadelic".

(Sigh.) I'd write more, but I have to go post something that's NOT oxymoronish, or funkadelic for my class on that thingy where you discuss stuff online.


For this or other paintings I have available for sale on ebay, click on the link at the above right.
Red Tree At The Park
5 x 7 inches, Oil on board
Available for sale after 2/10/2011

9 comments:

  1. It will be worth it when you've finished and gotten your degree.
    One of my children has gone back to college..had to move back in with me...etc.
    But..He decided the sacrifices would all be worth it in the end...including those awful classes that are required for the degree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one beautiful painting! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a kind comment!!
    (Double or single exclamation points are a no-no in writing classes...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one. It has mystery and drama.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, I like this painting and thank you for commenting on my art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughing at your post Kimberly. Takes me back to college days on courses I had to do. Hated. And saw no benefit from them. To this day-not much. I don't mind writing and at times consider myself pretty good till recently when asked to write an article for an international art Thingy. Sent it to a friend who said she would proof read it for me. expecting to get it back with high accolades from her I was astonished at all the corrections she made. Deflated ego.
    You continue to do some really great work. And.
    Thanks for the comments on my blogs. I will continue to try and shock and amaze with writing my whitch-a-ma-callits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Too funny Gary! You made me laugh!!! Glad to know my misery has company!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colorful scene Kimberly! Love it!...and love this post..

    ReplyDelete