Friday, March 11, 2011

Larger painting for ebay...



I'm listing this week and next week a couple of larger paintings for ebay. Mostly as an experiment to see if it will be worth my time to right now. These are 8 x 10 inches on stretched canvas and I'm starting them at $49 each. My gallery works which are larger and take much longer to complete, can be very expensive. I love doing this smaller line for ebay starting at $0.99 and I think they've done so well! (Thank you to all my patrons!!!) If these do ok, I'll offer these more detailed works on stretched canvas in addition to my regular small works. Let me know what you think, good or bad. (In the nicest way possible!! LOL!)

For this or other paintings available for sale on ebay, click on the link at the above right.
Restless
8 x 10 inches, Oil on stretched canvas
Available for sale on ebay after 3/13/2011

15 comments:

  1. Les vagues qui viennent se cogner aux rochers sont remarquables. Un bel océan avec un superbe travail avec les roches, jouant à merveille avec les différentes tonalités.
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous painting. The color is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scope and feel to your art is amazing. If only I had your flair and genius in painting, my book would be an instant bestseller with my "borrowed" talent. Sigh. But I do not. Stick figures would make for lousy illustrations and chapter headings. LOL.

    Your art is something I envy. Thanks for your comment on Words Crafter interview with me, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great painting, I hope ebay is successful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!!! Roland, too funny!!! LOL! And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Kimberly~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I can almost hear the ocean and feel the breeze. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this piece. And I like the price ... I wish you all manner of success Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I can really feel the chill and saltiness of that water! Georgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely piece!! Best of luck on Ebay with it. I'm sure it will do wonderful!
    Once again your palette is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kimmy, I just checked out your blog and wow!! What beautiful landscapes you paint! A treat to look at them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to say, Kimberly, your work is absolutely beautiful. Your landscapes are perfect...and I must have looked at this several times. I also would like to thank you for that beautiful sympathy message that you left on my blog. I appreciate your words..

    ReplyDelete