Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Some organization...for now





A few of you have asked me about my workspace. Well, since I just got it a bit straightened up, here it is! I have a seating area with a tv, where I do my reading/chilling when I need to. The two easels usually have something on them so I can go back and forth as I feel so led. You can also see my drying shelves are everywhere! I generally use tape to mark the completion date so I know when it's ok to apply re-touch varnish before selling. What's also nice is that the table you see is set up all the time, but I can move the wooden easel over and set up another table for workspace if I need it. It's all pretty convertible and functional. You may also notice my stair machine under the table. It gets used, but not as much as I'd like!!! LOL!

For this or other paintings I have available for sale on ebay, click on the link at the above right.

Foothills at Dawn

5 x 7 inches, Oil on board

Currently available on ebay.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely little painting and spacious studio. I like your shelves and seating area. Wish I had that much space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous of your spacious (and super neat!) work space! beautiful new painting...loving the sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It works for me, but it won't stay this open and uncluttered for long! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice space, send me your email address i'd like to show you my studio. Alberto, thanks for all your nice supportive comments.
    Alberto

    ReplyDelete
  5. So organized! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Janice! Alberto I just sent you an email. Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your space looks so inspirational, so bright and airy! Is suitably jealous :)
    Wagging Tales - Blog for Writers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great light-filled, peaceful space ... I could easily see coming over have a chat and watch you paint. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your paintings are so beautiful! And I love your work space!
    I also just wanted to thank you for all the support you've been giving me on all my pictures. It means so much to receive feedback and encouragement from other artists. So thank you very much for your wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It actually looks kinda peaceful there! Great working space!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all! It is open enought for others to be here while I work, which is awesome! And, sometimes its peacefule and sometimes its a madhouse!! Depends on what kind of deadlines I have!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful studio space Kimberly! Mine is very unorganized right now after an art show. I have not been able to paint since the show because of the disorganization- my goal tomorrow is to organize then paint. Thanks for sharing your space!

    ReplyDelete