Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pushing yourself...


I was so relieved when this semester ended. It just felt good to not have any deadlines looming over me. And yes, that what deadlines feel like to me. Problem is as an artist, you have to meet deadlines. So....I got my week off and now I've got my daily goal list back out. Today's was longer than my daytimer had lines, but I didn't mind. I know by pushing myself, I'm moving my career forward and it feels good.
To purchase this little 4 x 4 inch oil painting I'm calling Evening Clouds through ebay, just click on the link at the above right.

7 comments:

  1. Pushing yourself? Yeah, that's my problem too... I've really been trying to keep it slow this week. So far so good. I'm sure by next week I'll be diving back in over my head. You've got the right attitude for a successful artist. Love the colors in your clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Good to see you again! Hey did you ever get a fb account - Fan page or anything. was just curious =)) Have a great weekend!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Kimberly. I would love a "cloud demo" from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Michele! No. No facebook account yet. I'll have to get one someday. Carol, I may do that and thanks for the suggestion. I limit (really limit) the amount of time I spend on these little ebay paintings, but I may take some time to stop here and there to photograph how they come to be. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to cuddle up and take a nap in these clouds!

    ReplyDelete