Monday, May 23, 2011

Where did May go?



Am I the only one who can't believe it's May 23rd?! I'm not complaining, I'm just surprised! I'm glad finals are over (A- on my still life...yeah!), I had a crazy busy week last week and I survived, and my daughter had surgery today and came thru with flying colors. (Thank you Lord!!) So, yes, I'm glad to be starting out a new week, but I can't believe it's nearly June!! Everyone says times seems to go faster as you get older. I guess they're right! Happy Monday everyone!!

This little 5 x 7 oil painting I call "Greener Pastures" is currently available on ebay. To see all the paintings I have up for auction this week, click on the link at the above right.

10 comments:

  1. These are really sweet little paintings, Kimberley! Way to go!

    Best,
    Gaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your brushwork and the way you made that mountain recede.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clouds and nice simple shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really nice painting, and I don't know if you switched cameras or what, but it shows up really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim ~ I'm just now checking out this blog....very impressive work! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Dave! Janice, I'm using the same camera, but I did just get a new SLR one. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, I know what you mean about time flying! Love the clouds and mountain in the background. Also, really like the previous post. Thankful to hear your daughter's surgery went well. My son had two last year, always scary. Stay safe during these crazy spring storms!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Carol! I hope this is the last one for her for a while. AND....believe it or not, it's raining again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely magical atmosphere Kimberly! Verybeautiful!

    ReplyDelete