Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nothing to say



Ever have one of those weeks where you just don't have anything you want to say on your blog? Well, this is one for me. Those of you who know me well would find that shocking...I'm sort of known for being a bit "chatty". But, I think I'm talked out, mostly because I had a wonderful, but busy weekend, and I'm working on finals for school. So....enjoy the "silence" and here's an upcoming painting.

This painting will be available for sale on ebay after May 12. Just click on the link at the above right to see the current paintings I have up for auction. "Rain Clouds Approach", 5 x 7 oil on board.

9 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. And I love this beautiful landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbe, votre ciel est absolument superbe... et votre paysage, je m'y perdrais volontiers...
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love those clouds and all the color. The shading of the clouds is my favorite part. The gray purple is simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! This painting is pretty much about the sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice spacing Kimberly. Even though your sky is equal to the ground it does not bother me in the way you have worked your clouds. Nice
    Thanks for commenting on my art blog. It has been a real treat to photograph and watch the grizzly. There are now actually 2 of them on the moose but I have only seen the one and the moose is nearly consumed now. Lots of painting material though. Now if it will just quit snowing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't imagine being able to watch that! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Sky. The clouds are luminous.

    ReplyDelete