Sunday, January 23, 2011

Connecting with other artists...


The other night I had such a great time with a couple of fellow artists. Noella Noel and Elizabeth Williams. Elizabeth has a wonderful gallery here in the heart of Naples, Florida and Noella has her own gallery up in Ontario Canada. Both are abstract artists and produce amazing work. I had such a nice time talking "art" and hanging with the girls a bit. I think it's always important to connect and network with other artists. Not just for the sake of your business...but sometimes for the sake of your sanity! It was fun, just have fun!!!

Elizabeth Williams' Website is: http://www.elizabethwilliamsart.com/
Noella Noel's Website is: http://www.bayhausgallery.com/

For this or other paintings I have available for sale in ebay, click on the link at the above right.
Overcast Day
4 x 6 inches, Oil on canvas board
Available for sale on ebay after 1/25/2011

13 comments:

  1. Je suis allée visiter les différents sites de ces artistes. On a toujours tous apprendre des autres...
    J'aime la lumière qui éclaire votre toile et cet atmosphère qui y règne.
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more! I can't seem to connect too much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice brushwork!! I'm so thankful to have the blog to connect with artists everyday! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Martine! I'm glad you visited thier sites. Carol thanks for your kinds works about my brushwork as well. Much of this was done with a knife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful. Great brush work and lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kim for visiting my blog and your comment. I like this one of yours too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!!!! I just love this little painting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job of creating distance. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice Kimberly. You have a wonderful fresh looking style. I like the freshness of your colors. I have a friend who is becoming quite well known for her pallette knife landscapes that you remind me of but I think your colors are mcuh brighter than hers. Google Carol Sweeney and see what you think.
    thanks for the kind comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did google her name and if it's the same artist, she does amazing work! It spelled her name different though, Swinney..but it showed her as a plein-air knife painter...etc. Thanks for your compliments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this one. It has nice texture and beautiful warm colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like loads of fun. I get to chat with other artists too...the ones in my family:)
    Loving your paintings...just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete