Saturday, January 8, 2011

Football, fitness, & websites....


That pretty much sums up my day today. We ran errands this morning, went for a run, then came home for football playoffs. While the football was on, I got caught up on a bunch of my "web" work. It's been so nice most days I'm outside. It was gorgeous today too, but it was kinda nice to just take it easy. I think my run wore me out!!

For this or other paintings I have available for sale on ebay, click on the link at the above right.
July In The Field
5 x 7 inches, Oil on board
Available for sale on ebay after 1/9/2011

9 comments:

  1. Une petite sieste à l'ombre de cet arbre ferait du bien...
    Beaucoup de profondeur dans cette toile qui sent l'été.
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I like the fresh look of this one. YOU did good job. Thanks for commenting on my Peach Hibiscus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It would be a good tree to take a nap under!! Ha! Also, thanks Barb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! i love how you created the distance with the trees in the background. Really gives it depth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the softness of the background that give this such a wonderful sense of depth. Wonderful painting, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Kim. I too like the depth, the background, and atmosphere you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this one with the distant hills and nice texture in the tree. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a wonderful day...I'll be glad when things quiet down enough that I can one of those kinds of days:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a favorite painting. I love the sun filled feeling of it and the trees are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete