Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Friday!!!


Happy Friday! How was my day? We spent the day with some friends, (we had a really nice day), just got back from the grocery so the fridge is stocked...(I just finished some really good low fat ice cream), and I pulled up my blog to find I'm on the EBSQ Friday Five! (Thanks guys!!) Seems like a great way to end the week! I hope you all have a great weekend!

For this or other paintings available for sale on ebay, click on the link at the above right.
Flooded Field
5 x 7 inches, Oil on canvas board
Available for sale on ebay after 1/16/2011

9 comments:

  1. great handling of paint Kimberly. Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, congrats...it's always nice to be recognized, particularly by ebsq!!!
    Love this landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha- I love it that you painted a flooded field. I grew up in the country in Indiana & remember this happening all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gary & Maria! Aubrey, it must be a mid-western thing. This summer was bone dry for us though. Our pond for the horses was lower than anyone an remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the greens in your palette! & Congratz on the EBSQ Friday Five!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has a nice design that moves the eye about! I especially like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimberly,
    Thanks for the kind comments about my work and for following my blog. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete