Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nibblefest!!




Well, for those of you who don't know Nibblefest is a little contest on ebay where a few of us artists start our listing at $0.99 and see who gets the most "nibbles" or bids on our artwork. If you want to check it out for yourself, just go to ebay and search NFAC. The contest starts on the 20th of the month and ends on the 27th. There's a different theme each month and this month's is "things on wheels". I've been wanting to do a vintage car or truck for fun, so this seemed to be the time. I'm getting mine it late so it won't start until tomorrow morning early. On another note I survived my root canal! (So far anyway!) I'm up and about...Wehoo!!!


This little 8 x 8 inch oil paint I call "Ol Grey" will be available for purchase on ebay after 6/23/2011 by clicking the link at the above right.

8 comments:

  1. This is a great little artwork Kimmy! P.S. Root canals are no fun!...(-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda and Sherry! I'm through phase one...now I have to go back and get a crown put on. I can't wait till it's all over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice Kimberly. great idea. How is it working?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Kim. You definitely got that flat paint texture of an old vehicle that has been out in the weather - looks really good! Will have to check out the Nibblefest on eBay - sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you will have lots of nibbles! Glad you are doing well following your root canal. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You painted this old car perfectly Kim. Love the old rust on the hood!! excellent.

    ReplyDelete