Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Still Life Work...



I don't talk much about my still life work here because I link this to my ebay account where I sell my little landscapes. However, I've had a trying week due to a bad tooth (I'm scheduled for a root canal...yikes!!). I don't have much to say because I'm a bit behind. So thought I would post this little cup and saucer. A lot of what I will be working on this summer, besides my little landscapes, will be still life work. This one is 14 x 14 inches. My new stuff will likely be much larger.


For paintings I have available for sale on ebay, just click on the link at the above right.

12 comments:

  1. OH YEAH! Another lovely teacup painting. :O)

    Hope your root canal goes smoothly ...
    Jan
    www.ivegottadraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm a bit worried about it, but they say it's nothing these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on the root canal. I have never had one done but my wife has and know it is not fun. this is a great little painting. Look forward to more of your still lifes Kimberly.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. Not sure you would like being at that location right now as there is probably still 6 feet of snow on the ground there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an unusual cup it must have been a challenge to paint, but you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the colors and it looks just like porcelain.

    Hope your tooth is all right. Advanced dentistry goes pretty smoothly, at least that was my experience. Hang in there and think of lovely beautiful teacups! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful still life of the tea cup. I do the same-paint still lifes for a change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tea cup! Butiful detailed work! Sorry about your tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was supposed to say beautiful. I can not type on this IPAD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for your kind comments and wishing me luck on the tooth! I'm just now starting to feel better and pain killer free! The root canal's in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful painting Kimberly! love how you create here such a lovely and dreamy atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful piece! I love the delicate pattern and colors. Good luck with tyour tooth. Ouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. soo pretty - I really like this one!

    ReplyDelete