Monday, June 20, 2011

Wish me luck....





Well, this week is "root canal week". I'm getting it done on Wednesday. Everyone keeps telling me it won't be bad...I'm hoping they're right! So today and tomorrow are mostly going to be me trying to get everything caught up for the week. I've also been trying to get more organized with some of my filing. I've not got a binder for school scholarships organized by date, and I'm starting one for upcoming art shows that I may want to submit too. For some of you, that may not seem like a big deal, but my last filing system for this was a box on a book shelf. I don't know why, but I'm inspired to paint more when things are organized around here.



This little 5 x 7 oil painting I call "Afternoon" is available for sale on ebay by clicking the link at the above right.

6 comments:

  1. Une belle atmosphère se dégage dans cette dernière peinture. J'aime ces petites touches bleues...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think my camera doesn't always do them justice, but I hope to improve my photography skills more over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly, this is beautiful! I love the thick paint and blue in the tree. Best of luck with your dentist visit. I have a real phobia of dental work, so I can understand how you feel. I will be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tree with all those great colors in it...and amazing sky!! Beautifully painted!! Good luck with the dentist visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little painting Kimberly! I am going to e-bay to see if I can buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic work Kimberly! Love this impartation that is full of freedom joy of life! Absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete