Saturday, July 9, 2011

Storm...






This is my two year old horse Storm. He was born here on our farm was a bit of a surprise. We purchased some broke female horses from a very nice gentleman up in Ohio. He neglected to mention that one of them was pregnant. The first time we came across our little surprise in the field, one of those quickie thunderstorms we get around here blew in. I've called him Storm ever since. He got a saddle put on his back for the first time this week and did famously well! I think he's just gorgeous, but I'm a bit biased!


This little 4 x 4 inch oil painting will be available for sale on ebay after 7/10/2011 by clicking on the link at the above right. All of the paintings I sell on ebay start out at $0.99...crazy I know! I call them my little gems!


11 comments:

  1. Both of your storms are beautiful~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un cheval MAGNIFIQUE que vous avez là! Il a une superbe robe. J'ai beaucoup apprécié la petite histoire qui l'accompagne.

    Votre tableau est également très joli, avec une explosion de couleurs.

    gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful horse. A great bonus surprise. Did you ever tell the fellow who you bought him from? Probably should not. LOL And a nice painting posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful horse! That's my kind of surprise! And your painting is simply gorgeous, love all those colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Storm is gorgeous and so is your painting! Such beautiful clouds and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this, this has to be one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for your comments about Storm and the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The beautiful sunset colors here are spectacular!

    And what a beauty Storm is! He has the perfectly proportioned Quarter Horse shape...just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's not as tall as our other horses, but I'm just crazy about him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful horse...and painting!

    ReplyDelete