Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!!!!






Well, I got another "fifteen minutes of fame" this weekend. That weird looking lady in the western hat is me in our local parade. It was super hot on Saturday, but lots of fun. I'm on the float with my nieces and other relatives passing out candy. I hope each of you had a great 4th of July!!




This little 4 x 6 inch painting I call "Overlook" will be available for sale on ebay after July 5th. To view it and other paintings I have for sale, just click on the link at the above right.


7 comments:

  1. Looking good on that parade ride! What a beautiful painting. Terrific job on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, your work is beautiful! I'm enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like lots of fun in the parade! Lucky you! This painting is lovely, great job on the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely picture Kimberly! Oh and this painting is gorgeous, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So while you were sitting on your float...I was floating in Torch Lake. You look great...but I think I like what I was doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the compostion on this one as well!

    www.oilsbyjanice.com

    ReplyDelete