Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Clouds this year....




You may have noticed that I've got several cloud paintings this year. I just LOVE painting clouds and the late spring, early summer paintings have a ton of them. If I could only choose one thing to paint, I think I would choose early morning, or evening clouds. You never know what you're going to get and I'm never disappointed.


This little 4 x 6 inch oil painting is available for sale this week on ebay, by clicking the link at the above right.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful composition, with a perfect harmony of colors. I loved it. hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! We had some wild looking clouds last night too. This year has been great for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fantastic painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carol and Maria! This is another one that I debated on whether or not to sell. I'm getting better at letting go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...what a GORGEOUS cloud! The pinks and golds are so visually stunning. Outstanding, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cloud... great colors in such a small format. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors and energy in your clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning colors!!

    Janice Warriner
    oilsbyjanice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning - the colors are breath-taking!

    ReplyDelete