Thursday, August 4, 2011

Missy and Storm









I don't really have anything to talk about today, so thought I would post another photo of a couple of our horses. This is Missy (back) and Storm (towards the front). Missy is the horse that kicked me a couple of years ago. She's a sweet, sweet horse and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. We had another colt in the field and while I was giving her some treats, he started approaching. (I wasn't paying attention.) I moved just a bit in the wrong direction (in his direction) and she got me instead of him. I still have a bit of a "dent" in my leg from some scar tissue. I guess it was bound to happen sometime, though I would never have thought it would have been her to do it. I pay more attention when I've got the grain or the apples out now.

This little 5 x 7 inch oil painting is available for sale on ebay by clicking the link at the above right.



5 comments:

  1. you are so lucky to have horses, they are both just gorgeous!
    I know accidents sometimes happen but at least you know it wasn't intentional. Too bad that dent is still on your leg though
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. O this is really pretty. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This painting is beautiful Kimberly! I love this picture of your horses. They're both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!! I have to say I think our horses are pretty special!!!

    ReplyDelete