Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Artist Trading Cards...




I'm going to start listing some of these little 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch paintings (now that they are dry enough). Most are plein air and I like them because when I'm outside, I can just hold them in my hand and paint. This one is on unstretched canvas, but most I have are stretched canvas on these cute little stretcher bars. The biggest problem I can see with them is they look better in person than the scan. My naked eye doesn't see that close up, but my scanner gets every detail!!


This little 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 oil painting is currently available on Ebay by clicking the link at the above right.

8 comments:

  1. Un ciel magnifique et un lieu paisible... Très jolie peinture.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I LOVE this! Wonderful delicate palette - I especially admire the subtle mauve in the clouds...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you paint this scene in a larger scale. It is really a beautiful painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning - and even more impressive at such a small size. It has a very powerful presence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Patricia, Claire, and Ruth! I many times will paint these small scenes in larger paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Wanna trade an ATC? I've got a bunch...I just love making them...and I would love to have one by you!!

    ReplyDelete